What Are The Lobby Hours and Checkout Times?
Monday—Friday: 7:00 a.m.—6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m.—5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 3:00 p.m.—6:00 p.m.
Monday—Saturday: 8:00 a.m.—12:00 p.m.
Sunday: 3:00 p.m.—6:00 p.m.
Early or Late Check in Fee $20.00
Rest assured: our staff is present and caring for your pet, even after lobby hours.
For the safety of our staff, we do not allow drop-off or pick-up outside of lobby hours.
What Are The Holiday Hours?
We observe the following holidays. Lobby hours are as follows:
(Rest assured there is still boarding staff here working in the back taking good care of your fur-babies!)
New Year’s Eve: 8 a.m. – Noon
New Years Day: Lobby Closed
Fourth of July: Lobby Closed
Thanksgiving: Lobby Closed
Christmas Eve: 8 a.m. – Noon
Christmas Day: Lobby Closed
*During the holidays, we require a stay of at least two days.
*There will also be a nonrefundable deposit required at the time of booking.
*There will be no Day Camp or day boarding during these holidays.
*On days our lobby is closed we do not accept drop-offs or pick-ups
Boarding – not all year round
- Dogs: Reservations that are scheduled over a holiday or peak time. For cancellations made outside the allotted time frame, you will lose the security deposit. We require a one-night security deposit for all dog boarding reservations. The deposit will be equivalent to one night of your boarding stay. We will refund the deposit if you call to cancel the stay one week before the scheduled reservation. Refunds are returned to whatever payment method was used initially.
- Cats: We require half of the total stay as a security deposit for all cat boarding reservations. We will refund the deposit if you call to cancel the stay 48 hours in advance. Refunds are returned to whatever payment method was used initially.
What Are The Vaccination Requirements?
Please email all vaccination records at least 2 weeks in advance to email@example.com or text at 803-573-4559
We are not allowed to make Reservations, If your vaccinations are not current. All new vaccinations should be given a minimum of one week prior to your boarding or daycare reservation.
- Dogs: (including puppies four months and older): Rabies, DHPP, and Bordatella. We also strongly encourage CIV (canine influenza vaccination) and the lepto vaccination.
- Cats: Rabies, FELV, and FVRCP
What About Injuries & Accidents?
We take every precaution to keep your pet safe. However, animals can be unpredictable and accidents do happen. In that event, you will be notified immediately and your pet will be taken to All WKVH or CVETS (unless you specify otherwise). Please note dogs play with their mouth and their paws. That fun can lead to scratches and abrasions.
Do I Bring Food?
Please provide your pet’s food for your stay at WKPR. This ensures your pet remains on the food they enjoy and that their stomach tolerates well. Please bring the food pre-measured in containers or bags (one meal per container). If you choose to bring food in one bag, please clearly label the bag with feeding instructions. Due to lack of storage space, please do not bring whole bags of food or large containers.
If you forget your pet’s food, we will provide food for $1 per cup, half cups will be rounded up.
What About Medications and Special Diets?
Accommodating special diets is no problem! We can refrigerate food and treats. We will gladly administer your pet’s oral medications at $2 additional charge per day, per pet.
We are not able to care for pets that have extensive medical needs.
We do not administer injectable medications at this time.
What should I Bring For Personal Items?
Feel free to bring personal items for your pet, including food. (See food section for specifications)
- Dogs: One or two toys, food, and any medications
- Cats: Food, and treats.
*Please note: Sometimes dogs are wonderfully weird. They chew when they don’t chew at home, and they mark their belongings when they don’t mark at home.
We are not responsible for lost or damaged personal items you choose to send with your pet.
What NOT TO BRING For Personal Items?
- Bed or blankets (We will provide bedding)
- Large Bags or Food Containers,
- Leash and Collar (make sure they go home with you)
- Please do not bring items of sentimental value of the pet.
- Carriers (please take them home with you)
Don’t see your question listed?
Please contact us Button here