Be comforted knowing that you can leave your beloved pet in capable hands near your veterinarians office while you are away. If your pet is not a patient of White Knoll Veterinary Hospital, you can have your vaccine history e-mailed to us and you will be all set for boarding.
- All Villas are 4X6 foot
- All Suites are 6X8 foot
- All Villas and Suites have built in storage lockers for pets personal belongings
- Outdoor play area with astroturf
- Daily bedding changes and as needed when soiled
- Twice daily feeding of your own provided food or our Veterinary GI Diet
- Administration of medications
- Atmosphere controlled
- Luxury water-proof vinyl tile
- Walked 5+ times per day between 7:00 am – 8 pm
- Grooming/Baths/Pedicures available upon request during boarding (fees apply)
- Our kennel staff has access to our veterinarians for advice and we will notify you of any issues or if our veterinarians feel your pet needs additional evaluation/care while your pet is with us
- Sunday evening pick ups from 3pm-6pm
- Yappy Hour available for additonal charge (stuffed kongs, chicken or beef flavored shaved ice, frosty paws)
- Group play, private play, extra one-on-one TLC are available for additional charge.
- Group swim times and private swim times are available for additional charge.
Extra Activities We Now Offer:
- Group Play: 2 – 4 hours Morning OR Afternoon sessions, guest goes to turf area with other guest to play with supervision. $15.00
- Private Play: 20 minutes twice daily extra play time in turf area, unsupervised. $15.00
- TLC: 15 – 20 minutes of one-on-one time with caregiver, activities personalized to guest $20.00
- Group Swim: 30 minutes guest gets to go swimming with other guest, supervised $20.00
- Private Swim: 30 minutes, guest gets to go swimming with personalized attention from a caregiver! $20.00
We are serious about preventing contagious disease. All vaccinations must be performed under the supervision of and documented by your veterinarian. If vaccines are not current, we require they be administered at least 7 days prior to boarding to allow proper immunity to take effect.
Vaccine Requirements for Boarding Dogs:
- Rabies Vaccine
- DHPP Vaccine(distemper, hepatitis, parainfluenza, parvovirus)
- Kennel Cough/Bordetella Vaccine
- Bivalent Canine Influenza Vaccine highly recommended but not required
- A fecal exam within the past year if your pet is on a parasite prevention program (heartworm prevention qualified) OR within the last month is not on a parasite prevention program.
Vaccine Requirements for Cats:
- Rabies Vaccine
- FVRCP Vaccine
- FeLV within one year for outdoor cats
- FeLV/FIV test result for indoor cats
- Negative fecal exam within the past year
In the event of a medical emergency, your pet will be evaluated/stabilized and you will be contacted as soon as possible. Depending on your pets condition and the time at which your pet needs care, they may be evaluated and treated by one of our veterinarians or transported to one of the local emergency veterinary care facilities. You will be responsible for costs incurred.
White Knoll Pet Resort supplies clean, comfortable bedding for all of our guests. To safeguard against contamination, we do not allow bedding to be brought from home. Kuranda beds available for an additional cost.
Bathing is done on an as-needed basis to keep your pet clean and comfortable throughout his stay. Grooming service, such as de-matting, full grooms, nail trims, and ear cleanings are available at an additional price. Please notify our staff if you would like to book grooming services for your pet at the time of boarding.
Our guests are fed once or twice daily in accordance with their normal eating routines. You may supply food for your pets or you may choose for them to eat our Veterinary GI diet. This diet is ideal for boarding situations as it can counteract the GI effects of stress that we see in boarding situations.
Any medication that requires needles is not allowed at the Resort.
Your pet’s medication must be clearly labeled and stored in an unbreakable container. A medication administration fee is charged on a per dose basis.
Please limit the number of toys from home to one favorite toy, keeping in mind that we cannot guarntee it’s safe return. Your toy should be clearly labeled.
Exit Baths for Dogs:
Want your dog smelling fresh and clean before you take him home? Exit baths are complimentary for dogs staying 5 or more nights. Exit baths may be requested for an additional price for those with shorter stays.
WE ALSO OFFER FULL SERVICE DAY SPA/GROOMING FOR DOGS. CALL US TODAY FOR PRICING OR TO BOOK YOUR PETS APPOINTMENT!
**Canine guests will receive a complimentary bath after a 5-night stay. However, we cannot guarantee that guests will be completed before 10am. Any guest discharged prior to 10am will waive their right to complimentary bath***
**Inherent Risk with Boarding Pets Waiver – WKPR cannot be held liable for pet’s well-being in situations where pet’s age or poor health, because of the stress that can occur simply from being placed in an alternative living arrangement. Although we require every dog that boards with us to be vaccinated every 12 months against Bordetella and we adhere to strict sanitary standards, due to the social nature of Resort, it is practically impossible to guarantee that your dog will not contract any type of respiratory infection while boarding. Also, despite our best efforts to keep every pet safe sometimes injuries can occur. These may include, broken nails, scrotal rashes, sore feet, abrasions and small cuts. If our staff identifies behaviors that we are concerned may cause an injury you will be notified and we will consult with our vet to get appropriate medications for your pet that can help with these behaviors. If, however, there is an incidence of injury or your pet contracts a respiratory infection, White Knoll Veterinary Hospital and Pet Resort LLC is not responsible for the cost of treatment.
*** If a minor medical issue or a life-threatening situation should arise, I authorize White Knoll Veterinary Hospital to administer medical care or treatment that is deemed necessary. I understand this could include transporting my pet to a local emergency clinic, and I will be responsible for all related charges.
***By signing this Agreement, Owner indicates that he or she has read and accepted all Policies, Terms, Conditions, Warning of Risk ,Waiver, and Release listed in this agreement as well as all policies on website – www.whiteknollvet.com/boarding