Isn’t it comforting to know that you can leave your pet in good hands close to your veterinarian’s office while you are away?
- White Knoll Veterinary Hospital (WKVH) will handle all the billing and record keeping so you will have a seamless transition.
- Boarding with WKPR does not make you a patient of White Knoll Veterinary Hospital. A valid Veterinarian-Client-Patient relationship is required which requires at minimum a yearly exam. (Veterinarian exam fee of $40.95)
- The Concierge’s can be reached on our main line: (803)-808-8292
This is what we can offer for your companion when they are a guest with us.
- Complimentary Boarding Exam.*
- Our Villas are all 4 foot by 6 foot.
- Our Suites are all 6 foot by 8 foot.
- Our Villas have a built in storage locker.
- Out door play area has AstroTurf.
- Daily bedding changes (or as needed, if bedding becomes soiled)
- Twice daily feeding of your own provided food or our recommended house brand**
- Administration of medications
- Our facility is atmosphere controlled.
- Our facility offers luxury vinyl tile (water proof).
- All boarding pets are walked two – three times a day, from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- They can play all day with other K9 friends for just $10.00 per day***
- A nice refreshing bath or pedicure before they go home, if requested.
- Access to veterinary services while they are visiting with us.
- Sunday evening pick-up 4:00-6:00pm
- Improves socialization with dogs and people
- A veterinarian is always available to address any medical concerns.
- Happy Hour is available treats to choice from (Kong – Frosty Paws or Shaved Ice (Chicken or Beef).
* This does not replace your pets yearly comprehensive veterinary exam.
** Hills Science Diet – Sensitive Stomach
*** Unsupervised play in group play yard
****(Veterinarian exam fee of $42.00 plus Medicine)
Pre-Boarding Exam. Upon admission, a veterinarain will examine your pet. Those found to have fleas or ticks will be treated at the owner’s expense.
Vaccinations. To prevent the spread of contagious diseases, all pets must have documentation from a veterinary showing they have been properly vaccinated. If vaccines are not current, we require that they be administered at least 7 days prior to boarding to allow proper immunity to take effect.
- Distemper (DHLPP)
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
- Canine Influenza is not required, but highly recommended
- A fecal exam within the past year if on a parasite prevention program OR within the last month if not on a prevention program. Note: if your dog is receiving a monthly “Heartworm” prevention, it does provide intestinal parasite protection as well.
- Distemper (FVRCP)
- FeLV within one year for outdoor cats
- FeLV / FIV test result for indoor cats
- Negative fecal exam within the past year
Emergencies. In the event of a medical emergency, your pet will be stabilized and you will be contacted as soon as possible. If we are unable to contact you, your pet will be treated as deemed appropriate by the veterinarian on duty.
Bedding. White Knoll Pet Resort supplies clean, comfortable bedding for all of our guests. To safeguard against contamination, we do not allow bedding to be brought from home.
Grooming. Bathing is done on an as-needed basis to keep your pet clean and comfortable throughout his stay. Grooming services, such as de-matting, nail trims, and ear cleanings are available for an additional price.
Diet. Our guests are fed either once or twice daily in accordance with their normal eating routines. All of our canine guests receive the highest quality dry and canned foods selected specifically to meet the needs of pets in a kennel situation. You may supply food for your dogs on a special or prescription diet. Cat owners should bring their cats’ normal food from home.
Medication. Your pet’s medication must be clearly labeled and stored in an unbreakable container. A medication administration fee is charged on a per dose basis.
Toys. Please limit the number of toys from home to one favorite toy, keeping in mind that we cannot guarantee its safe return. Your toy should be clearly labeled.
Exit Baths for Dogs
Want your pup to smell fresh and clean before you take him home? WKPR offers exit baths that includes bath, dry, and quick brushing. Our pricing includes options for long hair dogs (Yorkies, Shih Tzus, Collies, Newfies, Goldens), medium hair dogs (Thick Coat Labs, Shepherds), and short hair dogs (Pits, Bostons, Danes, Boxers). Download the dog pricing list at the top of this page for options and rates.
We also offer FULL SERVICE Day SPA / GROOMING for dogs. Call us today for prices!